I am having fissures
From last 6 months I am having fissures problem, please let me should I go for operation. Pls suggest any alternate option
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi Anal fissures can be treated by Homoeopathy. Avoid spicy food Drink more water. Do regular exercise. You can consult a homoeopath for further treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?