I am having face boils
I keep getting the heat boils over and over again. I have tried natural remedies but at the end of the day on stuck with the same. Please help. I am a final year Journalism student . Having such boils on my face have stopped my confidence level .please help

Dr. Ajaya Kashyap
Thanks for your query. you need to visit a dermatologist o diagnose your problem. It could be periporitis or acne and treatment can be planned accordingly. Hope it helps.
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello What you are referring to as heat boils could be pimples. Pimples occur due to hormonal changes at your age. You need proper treatment for acne control and then maintain the results. Pimples may lead to dark spots or scars if you fiddle with them do not treat in time. Avoid junk food and cut down on dairy products. Please visit a qualified dermatologist for acne treatment. Hope this helps you. Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune