I am an obese person

My height is 163 cm and i weigh 110 kg.My tsh is 5. I am facing other health problems due to this weight. I am done with a surgery of ovarian cyst. I have many times to reduce weight but every time after a week it fails.Please help me out.
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , Exercise daily in morning , sleep well ,avoid worries. For ladies aerobic exercises and yoga works better , .Skipping ,swimming ,cycling burns stored fat . You might be having polycystic ovarian disease ,usually bot associate with obesity.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?