I always feel sleepy
Whenever I start studying I feel sleepy and tired .I sleep for more than 9 hours. I've used to take waklert 50 but it did not help me much. Whenever I sit to study I feel like procrastinating and I'm gonna have a big exam within a month.

Hello ... You might beb have altered sleep cycle ,you should get up and go to bed at regular timing each day..don't go to bed with worries, you need deep sleep, lack of deep sleep causes drowsiness in morning, Don't have too much of coffee or tea , avoid watching TV, playing games at bed , relax do breathing exercise ,listen to some music , do exercise in morning,don't take sleeping pills without consulting doctor