diabetes-icon
Hypothyroid
My t3 level is 1.41, t4 is 15 and tsh is 0.16. I am currently taking 50mg thyroid tablet. Initially tsh was 22. After 1 month of 50 mg dose it came down to 9 . The doctor increased dose to 75 mg. Then tsh value came to 0.80. Then again i started taking 50 mg. Initially my tpo ab was 520. Now it is more than 1300. Do i need to change the dose.

TSH takes 6 weeks to stabilize. U should adjust the dose only based on a value of TSH after taking the same dose for 6 weeks.
Tpo levels show u have autoimmune hypothyroidism most likely hashimotos so yes you may require higher doses and initially dose adjustments is normal practice.