diabetes-icon
Hypothyroid
Greetings doc! My T3-T4-TSH in july were 90-10-7.73 respectively. I was on 50 mcg eltroxin and doc recommended me 62.5mcg. Since then I am regularly taking the med. Yesterday, it came to be 81-8.2-8.89. Could you please guide me on what went wrong? Is it because I take medicine just before breakfast and not wait half an hour as is generally recommended? Also, my weight is gradually decreasing since I started taking medicine 5 years back. I am 5 5' and my weight is 48kgs while my ideal weight is 60 kgs. I never had any symptom of thyroid as such but weight loss is a huge concern. Kindly provide your valuable suggestion.

Going by your concern , you need a physical consultation with an endocrinologist. Also further testing is needed as Hypothyroidism also is of many types and exact diagnosis is needed for a perfect treatment.
Endocrinologist Opinion
Free T3, Free T4. Anti TPO ANTIBODIES. Anti TG