Hypothermia and Typhoid
I was having digestion problems from 2-3 days. I was going on bike in the evening and got shivering and temperature became 91. Tried to make temp normal using hot water bags and putting feet in hot water and drinking hot water. Temperature became but after some time heart rate increased. Went to hospital heart rate was found to be 133. Got admitted and diagnosed with typhoid in blood test. Got discharged and suggested with 10 days medication of typhoid. Temperature and heart rate remaind normal in that time and digestion was also improved. I took bath 2 times during that time. But after 3 days of completion of medication I got a lot of night sweats. Next day took bath and got shivering and further that night got lot of night sweats so that I had to change the cloths. Sweats smells like typhoid and i am not able to get out from bed due to low energy. Doctor suggested me ORS water for losing electrolytes in sweat and multivitamins for energy but night sweats are not stopping Please help

First homoeo theory case taking. Step 1 Symptoms, signs,Lab investtigations patient. Onset is insidious.Temperature rises in a step ladder manner for first 4 -5 days. Temperature remains high at night than in the morning.Malaise,headache,drows- iness & aching in limbs.Cough and epist-axis may be present.Constipation,loss of appetite,lassitude etc.Tongue coated with red margin & tip. Total fourth week patient becomes increasingly ill and may pass into coma. Blood culture Positive in 95% in first week.Stool culture  Positive second or third week.Widal test  Positive second week onwards.W.B.C. count :- Leucopenia.
Patient should be isolated.Ice cap for fever beyond 102 F & above 105 oF rub body withice.Severe cases should be hospitalized.Bed rest.Absolute rest in bed,using bed pan, daily sponging and mouth gargling with salt water is necessary and other.
Homoeo medicines apply near homoeo Doctor consult. Typhoidinum,Baptisia,Arnica,Rhus tox. And other homoeo medicines. Thanks,30/01/2017.

Treatments for hypothermia