Hypertension
Who is the right doctor for Consultation for hypertension? My wife is developing for first time and her BP normally is around 100-140.

Dr. Pankaj Verma
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kota

Please allow me to help you. Hypertension is life time disorder which require close follow up. You can contact me for more details
Hello there...... Simple lifestyle changes can often help reduce high blood pressure , although some people may need to take medication as well..... Several medications can be used to help control high blood pressure. Many people need to take a combination of different medicines..... Consult Physician for further advice.....