Hypertension
My homeopath prescribed me gelsemium for systolic hypertension. It seemed to help a lot I thought it cured me. But after 15 days I find bp again going up. Need to know is it a clinical remidy like rouwolfia or a deep acting one

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homoeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

It improves acute symptoms of systolic hypertension. Not to be used as regular treatment for BP like allopathic medicines.
Dr. Rushali Dnyaneshwar Angchekar
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Sindhudurg

You need your constitutional homoepathic remedy to cure you ...gels If cured temporarily you need to consult Dr for permanent cure. .
Dr. Meena P Magnani
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Panch Mahals

In homeopathy the cure takes place individually as per the General state of the person medicine is prescribed that doesn't brings much frequent fluctuations in bp here if bp rises again it worked for sometime it is not a deep acting...
Dr. Vaishali Rana
Homeopath 16 yrs exp
There are many remedies in homeopathy which are used as deep acting and for specific diseases.  It totally depends on your homeopath's way of evaluating your signs and symptoms on which he must have prescribed you this medicine. But for hypertension along with homeopathic medicines you also need to follow a specific diet with lifestyle modifications.You can consult your doctor for the same. Also before discontinuing any medications check with your health-care professional.