Arnica 30c / hypertension

Is arnica a clinical remidy which treats the symptoms as long as it is taken or is it a deep acting remidy that can remove a disease(neurogenic hypertension in my case) constitutionaly the drug picture matches about 40% to my symptoms . All tests like blood culture,ecg etc are normal.Currently my homeopath has put me on thuja ,sulphur,raowolfia,cactus,crategus,5 phos,staphysagaria. Previously he had started with plustila, anacardium,aconite,arsenic,kali this,nux vomica. Then on baryta mur for 14 days. I am Hypersensitive and overweight and also have some degree of white coat hypertension. My doctor told me that I have psoric and psycotic miasms. Unfortunately none of medication has worked so far. Now I feel worried and helpless just arnica with him.requesting for kind help from doctors regarding arnica or any other drug which may be discussed.thanks..

Doctor Answers (10) on Arnica 30c / hypertension

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Don't use Homoeopathic remedies haphazardly on the name of specifics. Please visit right Homoeopathic physician.
Where are the symptoms in your description. Only with knowledge of your illness through symptoms can any homeopath help you. Neurogenic hypertension, if diagnosed by specialist, must have diagnostic positive record for it. Please provide that too. Homeopathy can take care of your hypertension provided the cause has a cure.
Arnica is wonderful remedy which affects multiple systems of the body and is definitely capable of curing neurogenic hypertension.
Dr. Amar Deep RaeBareli | Homeopath
Please note that you need to give me details of the potency of the medicines you have taken. Regarding Arnica - its a deep acting medicine - however doses of medicines varies from cases to cases and person to person and also the stages of the diseases (acute/chronic). You have not mentioned your Blood pressure here so its not easy to comment on your query. I suggest you continue with Raowolfia Q 10 drops + 1/2 cup water twice daily for next 2 weeks. Get back to me thereafter.
Sir, ditch your Homoeopath as soon as possible. Only clueless Homoeopaths prescribe so many meds at the same time. Find a Homoeopath who practices classical Homoeopathy and will give you no more than 1 best suited constitutional medicine. You need to discuss your case at length with a Homoeopath, who will take into consideration all aspects of your disease and personality and prescribe the beat suited medicine. I am a practicing Homoeopath in Bhopal, kindly visit my clinic if you need a proper Homoeopathic treatment. I am located at Awadhpuri. Please find my contact details in my profile.
Hello. These many homoeopathic medicines will do no good to you. Consult a good classical homoeopathic doctor.
Your Homeopath is doing wrong with you. You should select doctor who is practicing classical Homeopathy . Don't get fool. You can definitely get rid of all your problems . If you need any help you can message on what's app. Take care
Dr. Manisha Lucknow | Homeopath
Too many homopathic drugs prescription can also lead to drug induced disease like allopathic medicine.So consult classical Homoeopath who prescribed on totality of symptom not mere on the name of disease.
Dr. Adil Hingora Raipur | Homeopath
Your doctor is abusing medicine is with you, he is not just following basic principles of Homeopathy, for good result one medicine is given at a time, i suggest you to visit any classical Homeopath, Arnica is good for any injury not for hypertension.