cardiologist-icon
Hypertension
How can i resolve my hypertension as my bp comes 140/100. Please suggest me some yoga pranayams and which med should i follow which i can discontinue after a hie ing 120 / 80 level

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 6 yrs exp Noida

Adopt DASH Google it to see what's that Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist

Hello well.. I would suggest you to kindly take the medicine safe in first place for controlling your bp....you need to do regualr exercises atleast 5 days a week for atleast 3o-45 min in one day...you also need to reduce the salt intake ..please meet a physician.. thank you