Hyperpigmentation
I have beard i have to shave everyday to go to work so due to friction my skin become dark under neck and side locks is there sny cream to remove hyperpigmentation and slow down beard growth?

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation. Or you can consult via whatsapp  on 971*66*33*129.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.
Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
consult online
Hi, do not worry specific treatments are available along with home care regimen for pigmentation.  We need to properly examine your skin before advising any treatment.  Kindly book an online consultation or visit the clinic for the same.
Kindly consult online for further examination and proper treatment
Take consultantion and discuss in detail