Unable to shave due skin

In my college,professional work I'm required to have a clean shaved face almost daily wheras i can't do it coz my skin gets pimples on my face,below the chin region after a shave.Tried using a multi Blade razor,straight razor and only straight razor doesn't give much pimples.So is the problem with the razor that I'm getting it or my skin doesn't allow it. If my skin doesn't allow it my job will also not allow having a beard. So what to do other then growing a beard,having less beard on face but still have to shave it.How much days gap should I maintain while shaving and do I have to look for any pimple before shave. Have shown to many skin specialists and growing beard is the only solution. Would using a Safety Blade razor much helpful in this rather then the Cartridge razor

Doctor Answers (1) on Unable to shave due skin

Dr. Shruti Patel Ahmedabad | Dermatologist
According to your description, it may be folliculitis following shaving. To avoid it do not move razor in opposite direction of hair growth. you have to take antibiotic course for few days. to confirm diagnosis and definate advise proper close examination and history is required. regards, Dr. Shruti Patel, Elegance skin and cosmetic clinic, Ahmedabad.