Hyperpigmentation
Hi doctor prescribed me glutaderm plus tablets with L glutathione 500mg for hyperpigmentation  Currently it's out of stock Can I go for haveglo tablet?Please help me with a good alternative for glutaderm plus.

I think you are taking treatment from a known doctor. Yes you can take these tablets. But keep proper follow up for getting good results. Other treatment may be needed to get rid off your pigmentation
Yes.. however treatment depends on the grade of pigment skin.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos