Glutathione tablets

Dear Doctors, I have recently heard about Glutathione tablets for healthy skin and whitening.. When I google about that, most of them saying no harm and gives effective skin... So can we use that supplement ? Pls guide me
views-icons 51 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Glutathione tablets

​​​​Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing, cap or a hat, to carry an umbrella and sunglasses. Skin already tanned can be treated with depigmenting creams. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. ​ People usually don't use sunscreens as they may be greasy or make your face appear white.There are different type of sunscreens available and there is one for everyone, so find the one that will help you. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. ​Skin conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Oral glutathione is increasingly being used but alone it may not produce the desired results and need to be supplemented with other measures