Hydroquinone
Can ochronosis can occur in fair skin people cause I know my relative she had been using hydroquinone for 4 years and yet her skin is flawless and brighten she seems to have no sign of hyperpigmentation I am fair and I have been using skinlite for 2 months and it gave new life to my dull skin I heard ochronosis is common in dark people but in white it is not

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi I can't explain why your relative haven't got Ochronosis but you will definitely land up with lot of side effects as skinlite contains strong steroid. I would strongly recommend you to stop using it and consult a dermatologist immediately for further management. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune www.eternisclinic.com