Yesterday my uncle gone through A USG. THE report indicate s the one calculus at the mid pole of left kidney measures 0.85 cm with hydronephrosis . what will be done in next step? And is it cured through medicine or through surgery? Has it any risk? I attach the report. Below. Kindly give any suggestion as early as possible. It is very urgent.
78 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 5 yrs exp Darjeeling
Consult with nephrologist or urosurgeon urgently with reports. Medicines are effective but it needs long time to cure. Surgery is also an alternative option when renal stone is big and resistant to treatment. In your case urosurgeon is first option.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.