Hydronephrosis treatment
My daughter ( 2 years old) is suffering from Hydronephrosis in right kidney since birth. Currently her 44% of That kidney is working. Based on recent DTPA scan Dr have suggested surgery. Is there any other treatment option available? Any medicine bcoz I want to give least priority for surgery. In case only surgery is the last option than what type surgery shud we go - cut type or laser? What will be estimated expense for that?

Dr. Vijay Kumar Binwal
Nephrologist/Renal Specialist 11 yrs exp Jaipur

There might be different causes of hydronephrosis. It's very important the cause of hydronephrosis, whether ureter are dilated or not , condition of other kidney , and age of the patient. So in your case information s are not sufficient to reach on a diagnosis.

Hydronephrosis treatment in homeopathy