Hydrocele problem

Hi, I'm suffering from hydrocele It's been more than 1.5 years I don't have any type of irritation or pain I had this problem years back when I was 10 yr but it automatically disappear after some time now I m facing the same problem I haven't consulted any doctor till now Please suggest me what should I do.. Thanks.
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

If there are no symptoms, a hydrocele can be safely observed. You cab get an ultrasound scrotum done to confirm that it is a hydrocele.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?