Hydrocele in scrtum
My friend has hydrocele since last 2 years and his scrotum is swelled but not painful it is painless .now what to do?

Hello there....., , I went through your query.... In adult males, hydroceles often go away on their own within six month.... A hydrocele requires treatment only if it gets large enough to cause discomfort or disfigurement. Then it might need to be surgically removed..... Surgery will be recommended if your hydrocele is large or uncomfortable. ...Consult urologist for further advice.....