HQ side effect

I have used a hydroquinone 2% (without sunscreen) topical for treating a dark spot on my nose for about 26 days, during its use i feel little stinging, irritation and reddening (but not much). After 26 days that spot has almost gone but as i also get a small amout of topical on the side area of nose, it irritates the side area of nose which started to turn darker...Now it has been around 1 month since i discontinued the use but that spot has also come and the irritated area and the whole area where i used it is more hyperpigmented (black discoloration), especially the side area of nose...What is it? Is it a common hyperpigmentation which goes away on its own with time?Is it ochronosis which usually develops after chronic use of HQ??Or as normal as PIH??

Doctor Answers (1) on HQ side effect

which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.