HPV genital warts
I have genital warts... Whom should I consult. Please suggest. These are small round masses of tissues. These are very tough to get rid off.
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Please visit a dermatologist for treatment. Available treatment options are cryotherapy, chemical Or RF cautery and other modalities. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?