How to Remove Scars?
I met with an accident 10 years back, that accident left some big scars on my leg( below Knee).How to get rid of those scars?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi. Thanks for the query. There are a lot of treatment options for scars available  as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment. Other treatment option include dermaroller. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala New Delhi