your history is very short.. need to know more in detail for proper treatment.. As per your history. u seems bit overweight n you r also having thyroid disorder.. which is one of the imp reason for hair problem.. plz correct your thyoroid problem first.. consult hair specialist in your area.. till then follow this simple hair care tips which will help you.
1. dont comb your hairs when it is wet.
2. dont massage or rub your hairs harshly n strongly.. handle it gently.
3. use fingertips instead of palm while applying oil or shampoo or while washing.
4. use wide toothed comb .
5. use mild shampoo . n dilute in water while using it.
6. wash your hairs regularly twice in a week..
7. take proper 6-7 hours sound sleep.
8 have a good healthy diet.
for more details n for further treatment can contact me.
Dr Hrishikesh Bhujbal
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.