How to reduce hairfall
Now a days I am having a lot. Of hair fall my hair has become so thin I need a correct medicine to reduce my hairfall

Dr. Hrishikesh Bhujbal
Homoeopath 9 yrs exp Pune
your history is very short.. need to know more in detail for proper treatment.. As per your history. u seems bit overweight n you r also having thyroid disorder.. which is one of the imp reason for hair problem.. plz correct your thyoroid problem first.. consult hair specialist in your area.. till then follow this simple hair care tips which will help you. 1. dont comb your hairs when it is wet. 2. dont massage or rub your hairs harshly n strongly.. handle it gently. 3. use fingertips instead of palm while applying oil or shampoo or while washing. 4. use wide toothed comb . 5. use mild shampoo . n dilute in water while using it. 6. wash your hairs regularly twice in a week.. 7. take proper 6-7 hours sound sleep. 8 have a good healthy diet. for  more details n for further treatment can contact me. Regards Dr Hrishikesh Bhujbal