Public parts hair removal

How to remove hair around the public parts in male? Is there any cream or lotion for it or an alternative to shaving? How to remove hair from parts underneath and at your back? Is there a permanent solution for it?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Pubic hairs can be removed by a number of ways just think about it. If you do not want to use a razor, you could use a trikmer or even a scissors. Do not even consider hair removal creams, it will be very irritant. You can get them waxed like how girls get it done but i thibk scissors would be ideal. There is no permanant solution for it. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Pubic hair can be trimmed with a scissors or with a trimmer as well. There is no permanent solution to get rid of pubic hair apart from laser which my cause some side effects.