How to lose weight?

Am 22year old.my weight is 80 kg. Give me solution. How to possible it My weight is lose Plz help me

Doctor Answers (1) on How to lose weight?

2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello, I understand your feeling. I could have helped you better if you would have mentioned your height too anyway. Gaining weight is easy but losing weight is not as easy as gaining weight it needs determination and regular balanced diet that which is less in carbohydrates and fats and high in proteins. For breakfast.you may have along with 2 eggs For lunch you may have 2-3 roots with boiled curry In the evening you may have snacks such veggie snacks In the night you may have only salads with fruits and vegetables which are boiled along with two eggs. For protein you may take rajma, soybeans, beans etc.. This completes 50% Than comes the work out Start with a walk everyday for half an hour and then increase the speed gradually at your convenience/ you may hit the gym and work out on treadmill followed by backrupt, then cycling. This is named as cardio exercises. Do follow this and you will see the change with in 2 months and weight loss will not be drastic but you will satisfied enough. Thank you.