Weight lose in 1 week
Hello I am 20 year student and I am not that much fat but I want to reduce my weight under thigh and hips what to do to get perfect body shape in 2 week?

Dr. Sagar KS
Hi, your BMI is 22 it is in normal range. No need to reduce weight grossly. If want change the shape of your thigh you can do regular lower limb exercises like jogging, or walking. You can ask your gym trainer for thigh muscle exercises, calf muscle exercises. Take protein rich diet containing eggs , chicken, pulses etc. avoid junk foods and outside food. Drink more water.

How to reduce weight within one week How to reduce body weight 1 week after implantation