How to loose weight
I have thyroid problem and gained weight suddenly ..kindly help me..I want to remove extra fat from stomach and thighs ...I want to be in shape again

You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and walking daily. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods junkfoods processed foods. Contact me through practo direct consultation
Hello, Would like to know what are you test reports of thyroid and what medicines you are taking Thyroid is completely curable with homeopathy and along with a healthy diet you will be in shape also
Hello dear, how are you? Don’t worry about your weight concerns as you can easily shed your weight through Personalized Metabolic Diets which doesn’t include any medicine, starvation or portion control. This diet will help you to shed a great amount of weight in the least time period without any side effects. Please visit www.dietitianshreya.com or my facebook page named Dietitian Shreya.
Hi, i m  Sayantani nutritionist. Can visit my website using a laptop  thediethub.zest.md for details. I provide online diet consultation.