How to get 6 pack
I want to get 6 pack pls suggest me diet nd fitness things I'm very much interested in it to get it pls suggest me the best diet

Dr. Harisha N L
avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits..try high-energy/high-protein oral supplements between meals as a means of increasing daily energy intake..you have to eat more foods high in amino acids,calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium...do regular exercise without failure......consult dietitian for further help.

Cold pack for back pain Ice packs for injuries