How to gain weight
Hey there, I am thin than what I should be. My BMI is 20 and I look very lean from my upper body. I reduce very quickly if I diet, more workout or if I increase intake of Green Tea/ Hot water. I want to increase my weight naturally in 3 months. Someone suggested to take raw egg and milk, empty stomach daily. Would like to know the ways I can increase it naturally. Also I eat mostly out or food made by cook, there is not much fat in my food. I eat sweets on a higher side, and I practice yoga three days a week.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Its not how much you eat that matters. Its what you eat that matters. To gain weight, you need to take in more calories than required by your body for a day. Therefore a high protein diet is recommended. Green tea aids weight loss but at the same time it has a lot of antioxidants which are good, so take only one cup of green tea a day. Have frequent meals. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.