How to de-tan my Skin

Actually I have job in construction industry so my skin goes darker for that because i have field is there anything to remove it fast?.

Doctor Answers (1) on How to de-tan my Skin

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Yes there are procedures to remove the tan. It can be removed with LASER or chemical peel. But tanning is a protective mechanism that prevents harmful radiation from entering your body. These harmful radiation can cause cancer on repeated exposure. If you remove a tan you will need to be very cautious about sun exposure and I wouldn't recommend it for you as your job requires you to be in sunlight for long hours. The best solution for you would be to use a good sunscreen SPF 50 and PA+++ to PA++++. Use it at 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm. That is every 2 hours when your are exposed to sunlight. When not exposed to sunlight you can use it at 8am, 11am and 2pm. Sunscreens last about 3hours with mild sun exposure and last 2 hours with prolonged sun exposure. If you protect your skin from sunlight your tan will naturally start reducing. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore