How to cure pain in fingertips of left hand
I am 33 year old lady. I am working as make up artist in a salon. I am having pain in finger tips of only my left hand, where in, I am a right handed person. Why are the finger tips paining? Will putting fingers in hot water relief the pain?

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate the patient  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or any other metabolic disorder, if you have any. -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for  neck and shoulders and hands. --.(Take help of physiotherapist). --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment isit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
hi.. the pin in your fingertips may be related to your profession which requires the over usage of the hands. But a thorough examination would be recommended to rule out any other conditions. Gibing adequate rest and aletrnating the usage of hands may help. Soaking the hands in warm water for 10-15 minutes a day can also be done to provide a certain amount of relief.
consult an orthopaedician
Pl tell of u use your left hand for holding g objects Pl tell if your fingertips turn red or blue