How to control my things
My big problem is not trust on girlfriend and I am angry any time. We both fitting together any time.. So plzz ans me
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der adjustment disorder should be ruled out consult psychiatrist for further counselling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?