diabetes-icon
How to control blood sugar level
Hi I have blood sugar level around 200 for past few years (238 was highest, fating). I took medicine for some time (Encelin M 50/500 tablet). Blood sugar lvel came down but i donot prefer to go with that so stopped taking. Is there any medicine in Homeopathy which can help me in reducing the blood sugar level to prescribed limit? Regards, Ravinder

Any medicine which brings down your sugar levels to the target range from whichever pathy you prefer is okay. But, let me warn you, if don't take diabetes seriously sooner or later you will face the music ( complications) . Consult with a good homeopathy doctor today

Ravinder Uncontrolled blood sugars puts you in risk of complications of diabetes. There are many medicine other than what you are using. Please consult a diabetologist and update your prescription. Eat balanced diet. Regular walking daily 30 minutes will help you to control sugar.