How to become fat
I am 26 years old, 5 ft 7 inch guy, 65 kg. My mother tells I am bit thin and I should be more fat. Now it does not look good. Because my marriage will happen soon. I attached some photos of mine. I am pure vegetarian. Can you suggest how to become a bit more fat?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need 2 KGS of muscle gain only. I can help u with that.u need good diet

Hello.. You need to have protein rich food...you need to increase the quantity..you can also learn to gym for increasing your muscle mass which will make you look fat...consult a nutritionist for a specific diet and start going to the gym.. But I also want you to know that few people have by default nature of bit putting on weight....thank you