How reduce spects number?

My spects no is 4.5. how can i reduce it? can i do lacer operation. is that good to do that? what should i do? how can i increase my vision?

Doctor Answers (2) on How reduce spects number?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 18 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. As you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik.
Dr. Mukesh Paryani Pune | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
You can certainly plan for LASIK laser surgery.. you surgeon will advice u prelasik checkup, if that is normal u can plan LASIK surgery.. currently there are no natural ways to correct this number
visit LASIK surgeon