How much sleep ??

I am planning my time table and I am giving 6 hours for sleeping,from 12 to 6 .is it enough or I should make changes ??

Doctor Answers (3) on How much sleep ??

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. As all my colleagues have already mentioned, that the amount of sleep one requires varies from individual to individual. 6-8 hours of sleep is usually enough for almost all. If you feel you didnt get enough sleep, i would suggest you to get 1-2 hours sleep in the noon. Drink lots of water and have lots of greens and fruits. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Hi! Sleep requirements differ from person to person based on the kind of work the person does, based on his/her energy & based on quality of the sleep. If at all you feel completely fresh after 6 hrs of sleep, that means it is enough for you. But the problem is with the timing. If u can sleep early & get up early, that would be ideal.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, sleep is actually a individual basis, early to bed and early wakeup is a good principle . If you are a student you like to read before going to bed, then your time table is good. This 6hrs is enough if you have quality sleep. All the best.