How i loss my weight ???

Sir I am a mechanical Engineering in final yr and there is a lot of stress due to the not balancing weight . Plzzz consult me to hoe I control my weight and food and get slim now I am 103 kg and I try to lose to it up to 70 to 80. . My paint size is 40 ... Plzzz help me. . Regards..

Doctor Answers (2) on How i loss my weight ???

Ms. Ruchita Maheshwari Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi there first of fall good luck for your final exams and secondly it is really good that you are quite enthusiastic to lose weight. Increase your water intake try to have at least 2-3 liters of water.include protein rich foods like egg whites,dal,pulses,Paneer,milk,chicken,soya,fish if you eat non veg.reduce your carb intake.include 2 mug s of green tea.cut down your salt,sugar and oil consumption. Stay away from RTE,packed food,fried and junk. If possible do 10-15 minutes brisk walk.
for lifestyle modification and personalized diet plan you can contact me.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... Your weight is high... With strong determination with diet restrictions and exercise you can reduce weight.. There are many people reduced weight... Have more of fruits and vegetables ..have foods like chapattis, roti... Avoid junk food, oily food items.. Exercise regularly (yoga or aerobics)...Don't take any medicine without doctors advice.