How i gain my weight

My weight is very low as per my age and height how I improve or gain my weight it's possible to improve my weight
views-icons 82 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Jain Amit Prakash
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Pune

Hi...There are many reasons why weight is not gaining, you consult Ayurvedic physician near by you. But you take some medicines Like : - # Balarishta 4 tsp medicine + 4 tsp water mor-eve. # Laghumalini vasant 2-2-2 with ghee. # Shatavari capsule 2-2 with milk. # Phaltrikadi guggul 2-2 Aft - night. For             2 month
Consult Ayurvedic physician.
Harisha N L

try to eat skinned out boiled chicken 1-2 pieces twice a week, fish curry not fish fry as it is rich in vitamins, eat fresh raw sprouts everyday twice, include berries and fresh fruits like avocado,pears, apples, citrus fruits all this things are rich in fibres and vitamins.... Your morning diet should include whole egg and a glass of milk, try to repeat this in the evening also....include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Milk products like chesse,panner etc and meat can help you gain weight but since they contribute more towards fat and based on the history you have given, you need proteins instead of fat to build your body mass so avoid it. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Do daily brisk walking, cycling for 5-6kms,yoga and meditation....if possible go for a trekking or join some rock climbing classes if such a facility is available in your place and do it on a regular basis which will help you in developing stamina....Consult dietitian they will do the needful.
Dear, if you are healthy don't fight to gain weight. But to look bit better add protein, vitamin d3, fresh fruits, vegetable and take regular massage with seasoned oil...
Dr. Ankur
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Delhi
Use ashwagandha pak with milk