How 2 gain confidnc again

Aftr marriage due 2 -ve environment at my hme I had lst my al confidence aftr 5 yrs at present I wnt 2 restart my carrier and I wnt to recovr my slf confidnce again , all d tym m afraid nd feeling nervous wat  should I do 2 get rid of negative feelings nd depression

Doctor Answers (1) on How 2 gain confidnc again

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
6 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Psychiatrist

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
hi there ... I have read about ur problems and it so occurs dat u r going through a phase of negative mental state. It is appreciable that u have taken this step to consult regarding the same. Let me assure u that this condition is not a symptom of weakness but rather a sign of how well equipped earlier. Like any illness this illness is completely treatable. it involves some safe medicines and some counselling regarding problems specific to ur life. U will be able to adapt to adversities and handle stress in much better way. Hope this helps u ..feel free to ask any more questions in follow-up section. Thank u.