Hot pack overnight
Hi I was having severe upper back pain I kept hot pack at back under my shirt it was covering half head and my back and I slept on it to provide pressure I was getting relief I fell asleep like that only with that hot pack .in the morning I can feel burning sensation and saw some blister at back is it due to the hot pack used overnight or is it bcz of physiotherapy was done at that place yesterday with machine is it due to that?

Hello , I understand your query. kindly consult online for a detailed evaluation and appropriate treatment. regards Dr EMMANUEL MJ , MD

Hot pack can cause
Ya due to that hot pack. For pain and blisters contact for online consultation