Hot oil burn
Hi,I got my hand burned with hot oil which directly poured over my left hand.I have got blisters now.What should I do?Should I pop the blister. It happed 4 days back.

Go and meet plastic surgeon for better results.
It is 2 degree burns so u should take oral antibiotics, anti inflammatory medicine and topical antibiotics for infection control...
u can use soframycin daily 3-4 time...
please for more information consult me online...
Pls don’t pop the blister as it has to be drained under sterile conditions / with aseptic precautions by a doctor to avoid infection. If the blister breaks spontaneously allow the overlying skin to act as natural dressing to the wound underneath, as in the skin should not be peeled out. An antibiotic cream like fusidic acid or mupirocin should be used for 1 week or until the raw area starts healing whichever happens first. after few weeks we can use creams to minimise scarring.