Clove oil burns on mouth
I am using clove oil on gums, since 2-3 days ,as they seem to be receding. I am noticing my lips have become dark and the end of mouth on both sides,it seems to be more darker. I tried to rub the skin and the skin came off. It is similar to burn. Please suggest some immediate remedies. I have applied curd for cooling effect though .

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Discontinue Clove oil , it is an irritant.
All the best.

Clove oil for tooth pain