Hot and cold in teeth
I hava a problem in my teeth when I eat hot or cold thing or I assume hot or cold drink I feel pain in my teeth

Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there ..it can be due to 2 reasons...first is sensitivity and second is deep cavities.... In either of the case ....visit a nearby dentist and get it diagnosed properly and accordingly plan for the treatment... Take care ...!!
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..you must be having deep cavity in the tooth. Visit dentist. You might a root canal treatment. Regards
Dr. Sumanto Bagchi
Dentist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hello, Sensitivity mild or severe to either cold or hot may be an indication of a cavity or decay of any one or multiple teeth. Other reason of sharp sensitivity can be a fractured or cracked tooth. Therefore You are advised to Visit a dentist at the earliest for a proper diagnosis and treatment.