Horrible dark circles
I have huge dark circles though I don't have it genetically.I also drink plenty of water,take proper nutrition and sleep.O don't take any stress.Coming to mobile usage I use mobile but O have seen people using mobile all time and still don't get any dark circles.Why I have this horrible dark circles in this age amd others don't???How to get rid of this? Are under eye creams and gels worth it?

The face structure for all of us is different to respond differently to triggers. Yes, you can reduce the appearance of these dark circles with the help of certain creams, supplements and procedures. Kindly, consult me (dermatologist) through practo so that I could help you with your concerns.
Dark circles have 2 components. 1. The trough or depression. 2. The dark skin Both components have to be managed differently. So please visit clinic. Reduce your screentime
It can be cleared..Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
Reduce your mobile usage Each person is different each body is different U r only seeing people who are not getting dark circles inspite of mobile use We see many have dark circles with little use and the dark circles improve with minimal usage 21 years - u may spend more time with books