Honey bee sting on penis
Honey bee sting on my penis shaft I removed the sting and now no pain  but after half n hour my penis shaft get swallow please advise the medication.

Don't worry...you are suffering from angioedema causing this swelling... Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription .
Hello dear. That is an extremely unfortunate situation. Do the following: 1) tab omnacortil 10 mg twice daily for 5 days 2) tab teczine 5 mg twice daily for 5 days 3) cream T- Bact locally twice daily for 5 days 4) wash with lukewarm water