Home Preg Test
Hello, I am 28+ yrs, married and trying for conception. My last period date was 26th Nov and my usual cycle is of 26 days. So the possible date of period this month was 22/23rd Dec.. But I havent gotten it yet. So I took a Prega News HPkit, and it showed a faint line for 'T' along with a strong line at 'C'. There was also some pink in the HCG level section. Is it too soon to take a HPK? How long should I wait before taking the next one for the HCG levels to rise? Or can I assume I am pregnant with the faint line? I also have some itchiness on my breasts. Advice please?

Get your bhcg blood test done to confirm pregnancy
Hello, get a beta HCG blood test done today and second after 48 hrs, if value nearly doubles you hav a growing pregnancy. Consult Gynaecologist with report. Repeat urine test you can do after 2 days. Good luck