Hole on the hard palate

My cousin has a hole on the hard palate. Please suggest me the best hospital in india for the treatment and the cost estimation
views-icons 42 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hole on the hard palate

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Any good plastic surgeon or faciomaxillary surgeon or ENT Surgeon should be able to help you. There is a good doctor in your region, my senior at Kasturba Medical College-Manipal... Dr Miklu Senapathy. He should be able to help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?