Hole in heart
Having hole in heart..from childhood. age he is getting too weak...prefer any good doctor.. Is operation possible
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Krishna Pandey
Cardiologist 8 yrs exp Gurgaon
U need to see a cardiologist/Ctvs surgeon in person with all the reports. Only latest updates about ur heart condition can tell about the operation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?