Hives/Urticaria
Hi All, I have hives/Urticaria every alternate day and I'm taking Cetcip 10mg whenever I get rashes. Is it okay to take this tablet? Is there an alternative to curing hives/Urticaria completely and what tablet should I take and for how many days? Regards

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing urticaria rash... specific Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
For more information and treatment of urticaria, please contact me using online consult option for proper examination
Take the tablet under the guidance of a dermatologist .
Continue that tablet